Wednesday, June 09, 2010

0908 vent .....

All of a sudden i feel like there is a huge void in my life , left behind my the abscence of someone in my life. A void that makes me feel superbly incomplete. A void that confuses my waking thoughts and jumbles up my sleeping moments.

Remain as friends , thats what you said. Looks like u're getting better and moving along fine and leaving me as just a "person" who was once part of your history. Its one thing to lose someone you loved, its another thing to lose a friend.

Losing someone you love .. the pain involved is obvious enough. the heartache is evident.
But losing you one as a friend makes one doubt and question whether the things we did together in the past were real or a just a figment of my imagination.

You will obviously know who I am talking about, I not trying to give off false hope here by saying this but i really miss you as a friend, i really need you as a friend cause you were up till then a really big part of my life. Now that your're gone, my sanity is questioned my memory whether or not that past 2.5 years were nothing but a creation of my imagination ...

tis a good twing bouta blog tat no one reads .....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sandra said...

hey i do read! hahaha. just nice luh.

anyway, though there's nothing much we can do to help but please just know that we are and will always be here for you k (: dont be so sad!

miss you!

Wednesday, 09 June, 2010  
Blogger [ g.l.e.n ] said...

haha this always happens lei :D thanks sandra :D i just need to meet new people la, people meaning gals :D

Saturday, 12 June, 2010  
Anonymous Sandra said...

HAHAHA OKAY I INTRO YOU! (:

aiyah but i also dont think you have a lack of friends who are girls lehh. haha.

dont emoooo liao hor! catch-up soooon :D

Friday, 18 June, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home