Thursday, October 09, 2008

a long break



The live of a dragon ....




yes he can breathe fire





his hobbies ???? wearing yellow rubber latex gloves and taking pictures with tourist




Wooo hooooooo ???






anyone home ?????






Can blog not ??????






This place seems empty ???????






go people at home not ??????






i'm hungry ????






hey people i am back from my abscence online. haha . been just too lazy to blog . plus no motivation. should really be studying for my chem mock exam tml but i think my blog looks horrendously empty .






first and foremost









HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR GF SOO BOON .






thanks for being such a great gf for the past year .
here are the pics of that fabulous day . hahahah


















only the couple pics cause they sum up how great a day it was !!!






Ate teppanyaki on that wonderful day . wha the beef was fabulous man , arguebly the best beef i've ever eaten. even better then those ang mo restaurants. it melts in ur mouth , and not in ur hands . haha









Now what else should i talk about . Well it just dawned to me that in 3 weeks time , i no longer have edusave account liao. And i must start paying exorbitantly high bus fares when i take public transport. My "Harley Davison" never looked that useful . jia lat man , 18 years of my life have past . sadly i only got the habit of taking pics of my life in secondary school . heres a look back at ME !!! haha












I once wore braces. Wha they cost me $1.9k . Mummy keeps talking how if we 3 didn't wear braces we could spend our december holidays in japan . haha






heres a pic of me at shan's bd . haha




I had a wing once. sadly it rotted away


That was me at the "biggest mouth" in asia contest .My mouth measured the size of Shyang Long's head. haha
here i am about to get stepped on by a pair of nikes. thats what happen when u don treat ur shoes right.
Yep the shoe caught me
Thats what happens when u are sick and bored at home . haha
Do we look alike ?
just some random pics . haha . just thought of a new concept for my next post . haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home