Saturday, October 03, 2009

3 Oct

Congrates dear, on your frist uni holiday, i onli spent 7 hours with you out of the whole week, or 4% of ur time. Ur indisputable arguement that you are busy with school stuffn always holds true and i try to be understanding. I've been making so much effort to meet you , efforts which i am sure have slipped your mind, just to meet you even if its for the briefest of moments. Wanting to meet you at your chalet for a while , all you had to do was to take a few steps dear while i have to cycle. guess bathing again would be that troublesome. Wanted to call you on the phone but u were too tired to chat but managed to have a hth session with utr friends.

I know i sound pety, but looking at what i've wrote, don't you think i deserve it ? I've never told you but i already saw , my pro term schedule , its super packed that i wont have much time to meet you. Now i try desperately to spend time with you but to little avail. I dunno when you are ever gonna see this, whats the chance you would even take a little time out of your busy schedule to read my unused blog when u are so busy.

U may think that i am not being understanding and what not, but i dunno how else to react. Since i first entered army till now , i spent most of my book outs and free time with you , when you entered uni, its like you never have time for me, after pageant its still the same thing. You never notice i emo about the same stuff repeatedly after a few weeks cause you never have time placed for me. You do not know how miserable i feel not being able to do anything but bottle up all my emotions and write it in a blog cause i know telling you will make u very stressed.

Are we still in a relationship? I feel like i am holding you back and stopping you from enjoying your uni life. 'We' ain't a pririty to you anymore if you haven't realised. Its like college day year 1 all over again

You said you missed me chasing you like in the past, but haven't u reaslied i already am. Asking you whether u can chat over the phone, wanting to meet u in the middle of the night just for the sole reason i miss you, waiting for your smses day and night which hardly come nowadays, i am chasing after my gf who is gradually enjoying uni life more then life with me.

Very soon dear i will be very tired of chasing and i may just drop out of the race. Now i don't even know if i do that will you join the race and chase me back ....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheer up , jiejie phua :DD!!!

Saturday, 03 October, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing going on here. Maybe its best to just take things as they come and leave your options open.

Thursday, 24 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home