Sunday, June 18, 2006

today went for my cousins wedding . yeah was so excited . first time one of my cousins get married ma . we went to his house so early in the morning . round 930 . haha . wha reached there , saw all my aunties in their sundays best . hehe . den my uncles side came . omg i had a shock . on my aunts side ( my side ) got 3 bros , mi my kor and my di . on my uncles side , got 3 sis . i was like wha seh , so heng ah .

can u imagine if my younger bro went out with their youngest sis , and i went out with the middle one , and my bro with the eldest one . omg , it will be like so cool man . now i shall take the time uto describe all three gals .

Elsa Chan - youngest . she is onli sec one , and she is as tall as amanda . and she is veri robust . hehe . veri frenly .

Emma Chan - middle . she is 15 , and she is my height man . she is damn tall , and she has a model's body . lean legs , slim body . and she is damn chio !!! kept sneaking peeks at her . hehe .

Edna Chan - oldest . she is 18 and in vjc i think . she looks veri mature despite her age . i thout she was their mum . haha .

triple e . haha

at the wedding reception at night , wha , i wore a formal attire , shirt , blazer , went to get my hair styled too . wha the head massage by the stylist is damn relaxing . hehe . i will try to post a pic of mi . haha .

then hor the 3 e came . wah emme wore a one piece gown . but she didnt look as nice as she did in the morning . wha then my cousin was damn pretty , not sister of the groom . wha man , damn hot lor .

the wedding food was damn nice too . i had sharkfin soup with crab roe . damn nice . den i had a whole crab pincer . i loved the coffee lamb or rather "lamp" as spelt in the menu . haha . the dessert was nice too .green tea pudding with fruits and berries .

my cousin-in-laws sister is a beach babe man . so sexy , and with her perfect tan , what , felt in the mood to get married . heeeheeeheeheeh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home