Tuesday, May 16, 2006

new blog skin!!!!

yeah i changed my to my new blog skin le. did it last night but td cant work . thks to my sweet MeIx for helping mi with my blog .

wah exam results get back le . yeah all my sub improve . my chinese got 64 shocked man . gin to aim for a2 for my o level . wish me luck .

today after school went to eat jacks place with lim , manda , wai , sandra and gerald . the food was lousy . after that we went to isetan to look for prom clothes. in the end , we ended up choosing swimming costumes for sandra and amanda . some people got so high .

den hor the guys went to the toilet . wth got one butch (male lesbian) inside . omg she thot we wont know . but hor she damn dumb , we saw her bra strap . haiz . feel so raped . hehe

the bus journey back was so funny . from it , we must watch wat we sae . and i found out that me and lim have a common passion . we like to "examine" objects . hehe

i treasure those who are close to mi .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home