Monday, January 15, 2007

wha today had 3 lessons , and i didnt sleep in any of them . so proud of myself . hehe went to present my literature hw to Dr ms , she was pleased :D met our civics tutor , miss poh , a bubbly person . then i go saboed to become the assistant cg chairman , cause rebecca was the chairman . and the teacher was so cute , " under such circimstance , i expect that u 2 like each other , or is it one sided ? " . andre and Ahzi are dead . ahhaha . after that went to nas to take my eagles award . saw hafiz , H rahman and fahmi . wha i miss them alot man . miss playing soccer with them . went back to sch for floorball trainin , rain 3.2 km in 12.12 . nice number right . started raining through my 4th round , was running against the rain , was a very nice feeling . felt like my wories were all being washed off me drop by drop .


And here is my poem i wrote for lit , it was based on a song , that was a cycle of emotions , heart break , disappointment , anger then happiness . the poem is titled : From wife ; To husband


From : Wife
To : Husband


Discarding all that you promised me ,
you broke my heart so bitterly .

Disappointment engulfed me wholly ,
despite our heartfelt notions and apologies .

Anger and hatred were showered upon you ,
to the gallows i would send you to .

Forgive not what you did to me ,
until I've put the past behind me .

Days passed and months flew by ,
a new man i met gave me wings to fly .

Picking up the pieces 1 by 1 ,
a new love had slowly begun .

Unclothingly all respondsibilities ,
we were at 1 that night so passionately .

Dawn broke signalling the end of the affair ,
how i loved it when he uncurled my hair .

Revenge soon turned into jubilation and ectasy ,
he had cheated so why couldn't me ?


you sure i will fine some1 soon ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home