Monday, September 11, 2006

today went swimming with zai jun , lim and shandi and laura . zai jun go there exercise eyes too haha . met at about 11 and started swimming . and btw zai jun is damn pro . while me and lim completed 10 laps / he just finished his 3rd . then when he swim and lim walked to a corner of the pool , zaijun slower . haha pro man . after swimming zai jun came to my house .

at my house diff story . started trying on my clothes . haha . me and zai jun had a mini fashion show . keep insisting that whatever clothes i have , he will look damn good in it . then we played dota and argued with one guy . haha .

went to play bb together . wah steady , today i touched the basket ball ring today . finally ah . next step slam dunk . after that zai jun went home haha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home