Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the september hols are here . yeah , can slack and catch up on my games . cant believe after my cca ended , i exercise less then 5 hours a week . nvm i made up for it this week haha . over 4 days , i played a total of 15 hours of sports . haha shiok ah . soccer and badminton . over and over again . don u just love the hols . hahaha

i just realised this year , that many of my frens have come and gone . many have changed , some still the same . but i still regret losing some of my frens .

take shandi for example , used to be her kor and close fren with her in the past . we 2 used to be able to crap about everything . den everytime ask me which gal i will jio in her class . so much fun . haiz but since she got together with py , hardly talk to her le . even thou they have separated , when i see her , i am full of disgusted by the words i used to say to her . really very sorry for saying those hurting things . haiz . now cant call her bubbles liao .

but this year , another of my gd fren zai jun came back to me . was so depressed at the start of sec 3 , cos i lost my best fren , all due to us being from diff classes . my first best fren in NAS . luckily now i have the rest of my good friends . dunno due to wat good wind of luck , zai jun and i started hanging out again . best part was , our frenship was on the same level as in sec 2 , good pals . haha .

so i lost one fren , but i gained one , but a lost is still a lost , and i must work hard to recoup that lost . another thing is , i missed so many chances to get to make new friends . like the denise from amanda's church . would love to get to know her better . but i lack the courage . haha


and lastly , my heart goes out to terri irwin , and the irwin family . they have lost a great man in their live . and aus too , for they have lost a pillar of animal-aid . i shall remember steve irwin , wanted to visit his zoo and see him. now cant see him , but i hope to go there one day to pay my respects . And everyone please stop blaming the stingrays , its not their fault that they it stung him . if u had a gun in ur hand , and an alien came approached u , u will surely fire right .

the world has suffered a great lost .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home