Monday, August 21, 2006

this post is dedicated to those hu ask mi to update . didint know that people do visit my blog .

anyway , ss exam was damn easy . high possibility of an a so e hist must jia you .

chi compre was easier then the compo . haha my name appeared in prelim compre lei . ZHI MING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my a mahs is confirm fail , chem got chance of an A , and if i do dear Wei Li will treat me to macs. haha . i love betting with her , cos she always pay while i eat . haha .

today feel sick. my dad passed it to me . then this morning while taking 291 to school , i stopped at 201 to buy strepsils . then lazy me boarded another 291 bus to school . sadded wanyu spoiled my moment . any way the bimbo east spring sec gal wore specs today . haha . she looked much more pruchidicous = more chio la . haha . she reminds me of a certain someone . if u wanna see her , join mi on the 7am 291 bus from the library everymorning .

i set a new sms record with christine over the weekend , first time when i cleared my sent items an inbox , a kuah lapis of her name . haha

i have said jia you so many times to other people , but i never get it from you .

please support mr brown . his latest funny pod cast are
~maid owner maunual
~iu erp ring tones
~mostly real news 3






















if onli we could live in such a place . my ideal homeland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home