Tuesday, August 01, 2006

yeah i changed my blogskin again . cos some people said i too man must use more man skin . Amanda do not fear , its a much cuter and fun skin then before haha . hope u guys will enjoy playing with the balls-bunnies . if u wan to adopt wan , fell free to tell mi .

wah today was such a bring day . today i saw the ultimate cockiness in a person . Mrs wong . she really has a cocky exterior . haiz . if she comes to me when i get my O lvl results , i will definitely shoot her .

afterschool was such a bore , had the ss lesson , which i spent doing my homework . 3 hours with Bee Kee was not very fun . but Mdm lim is really a great teacher .

and finally thanks to lionheart , my past 2 skins were both his masterpieces , so thank you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home