Friday, November 02, 2007

thurs - Went to school early for op . Well all i can say is , my group did up to standard , and i think we should have clinched a decent grade for our op :D loved how i answered my Q&A .

Decided not to go for training . Cause i woke up at like 6 this morning and coughed for like 40 mins, alot of phelgm in my system .



At night , visited Grandaunt at TTSH , she's really ill , first time seeing someone on the brink of death. Nope i am not being an insensitive smart alec for saying this, i am concluding this from hearing what my aunty and my mum have been saying . I pray she goes in peace .



Cabbed down to marina south because the mrt lines were haven problems. cost me $10 . Ate dinner with the class there. didnt really eat much , maybe lost of appetite due to my cough ?

Nonetheless , it was very fun . Cam whored like siao la . shall upload the pics next time. And joslyn is the queen of eating crabsticks and hot dogs . haha . Wei guang was a happy boy yesterday right , heeheee Sat with Joslyn lei. hehe

Joslyn : help me buy drink !!
Wei Guang : Dowan
Joslyn : help me buy
Wei Guang : kiss me first

haha that joker, full of rubbish, if they really end up together ah , then our class will have our own couple to disturb liao. heehee

Reached home late, felt really guilty thou .

Fri - woke up extra early to meet up with Shi Wen before going for training. damage control i guess. Wha training was horrendous waste of my time, no balls, pathetic attendance, waste of my time, waste of the 11 players who came for training, waste of li wei washing machine cause he used his gear for like 5 mins ? all those fblers who w/o valid reason , better prepare to do 120 push ups on mon .

Sorry to the 11 guys who came down, sorry for the intense physical i put us through, but hey it was fun right . haha

After training, everyone went up to play cs. Really very fun. I kepet getting killed by winston la. kns . but di qiang and winston were having the time of their lives killing everyone. especially di qiang. haha

Thanks to li wei , zhuan ming , alvin , li wei and zhen yuan or harold who wentr back to tsh to help me get my shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home