Thursday, March 29, 2007

today school started at 830 , and i reached sch late by 5 mins . haha the extra 1 hour of sleep did help alot man . had lessons as usual . got back my new time table , wha lau i end at 5.05 on mon and tues la . craziness lei . then mon last period is PE , after Pe still got physical straight . Good Game la .

i was made the CG rep of my class . lol promotion from first 3 months i guess . wha got so many duties to do la . Now i know how becky felt during the first 3 months .

went for the cca talk in the hall after school , gonna apply for SS . hope i do get it . then went for house meeting . signed up as a cheer leader ! woo hoo . hope it will be fun .

went to valhal after that for training . ended my goal drought . sian my slap shot hit the cross bar . reached home at around 10 la . so freaking late . then i didnt get to register my cca .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home